Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut, 1988.
Graduate Law Program University of Exeter, Exeter, England, Fall of 1987.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1985.
Admitted to the Connecticut Bar and the Federal District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Member of the Connecticut Bar Association, Middlesex County Bar Association and Hartford County Bar Association.
Member of the Committee on Professional Ethics of the Connecticut Bar Association.
Emphasis on Municipal Law, Zoning and Wetlands Appeals, Real Estate, Probate and Estates, corporate formation and associated civil litigation
Current Municipal Clients:
- Town of Griswold.
- East Haddam Planning & Zoning Commission and Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Commission.
- Willington Planning & Zoning Commission and Conservation Commission (Inland Wetlands Agency).
- Eastford Planning Commission & Inland Wetlands Commission.
- Westbrook Planning Commission.
- Old Lyme Zoning Commission.
- Old Saybrook Planning Commission and
- Old Saybrook Zoning Commission.
- Town of Scotland, Enfield Planning & Zoning Commission.
- Town of Westbrook Land Use Department.
- Town of Middlefield land use departments.
- Town of Sherman Land Use Boards.
2005 - Present Member in the Law Firm of Branse, Willis & Knapp, LLC
2000 - 2005 Member in the Law Firm of Branse & Willis, LLC
1991 - 2000 Law Office of Mark K. Branse
1988 - 1991 Law Office of Jozus, Tomc and Milardo