Master of Science (Ocean Engineering) University of Connecticut 1987
Juris Doctorate (Law) University of Wisconsin 1967
Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering) University of Wisconsin 1964
United States Navy (1967 - 1989) Retired
PRIOR LEGAL EXPERIENCE
United States Navy
Legal Officer, Naval Construction Battalion Unit 201
Instructor, Military Justice, Civil Engineer Officers School, Port Hueneme, CA
Prosecutor/Defense Counsel, Naval Legal Service Office, Corpus Christi, TX
Staff Judge Advocate, Naval Construction Battalion Center, Port Hueneme, CA
Staff Judge Advocate, Naval Air Station Oceana, Virginia Beach, VA
Assistant Force Judge Advocate, Naval Surface Forces, Atlantic Fleet,
Head, Military Justice, Naval Legal Service Office, Norfolk, VA.
Military Judge, Naval Submarine Base, New London, CT
Pepe & Hazard, Hartford (1989 - 1992)
Berberick, Murphy & Whitty (1992 - 2004)
Branse & Willis, LLC (2004 - 2005)
Branse, Willis & Knapp, LLC (October, 2005 - Present)
MUNICIPAL CLIENTS (PAST AND CURRENT)
The following are municipalities and municipal entities which I have either represented primarily or in association with other attorneys during the course of my practice of law:
- Montville Water Pollution John Geary, Chairman.
- Control Authority.
- Norwich Housing Authority Charles Whitty, Director.
- Ted Van Dyke, Ex. Director.
- Montville Planning & Zoning Commission Greg Majewski, Chairman.
- Franklin Planning & Zoning Commission Michael Carboni, Chairman.
- State of Connecticut Bar Association.
- State of Wisconsin Bar Association.
- United States Federal District Court, District of Connecticut.
- United States Claims Court.
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- Connecticut Association of Municipal Attorneys.
- New London County Bar Association.
- American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Registered Professional Engineer, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.