Juris Doctorate, University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, CT
(1991), with Honors; 1989 recipient of Ellen Ash Peters Prize.
Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
B.A. in political science and history, with a concentration in public policy, 1988.
Admitted to Connecticut Bar, 1991.
Admitted to United States District Court (Connecticut), 1994.
Connecticut Bar Association, Planning and Zoning Section, 1996 to date.
Executive Committee of Planning and Zoning Section, Connecticut Bar Association, 2004 - date.
Farmington Zoning Board of Appeals. Board Member, 1993 to 1999, 2003 to 2005.
Camp Hazen Y.M.C.A., Chester, CT. Board Member, 1997 to date.
Current Municipal Clients:
- Town of Griswold.
- Town of Westbrook Land Use Department.
- Town of Middlefield and land use departments.
- East Haddam Planning & Zoning Commission and Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Commission.
- Willington Planning & Zoning Commission and Conservation Commission (Inland Wetlands Agency).
- Eastford Planning Commission & Inland Wetlands Commission.
- Westbrook Planning Commission.
- Old Lyme Zoning Commission.
- Old Saybrook Planning Commission and Old Saybrook Zoning Commission.
- Town of Scotland.
2005 to present Branse, Willis & Knapp, LLC, Member.
2000 to 2005 Branse & Willis, LLC, Associate.
1996 to 2000 Kahan, Kerensky & Capossela, LLP, Associate.
1995 to 1996 Schatz & Schatz, Ribicoff & Kotkin, Associate.
1994 to 1995 Greene, Halpern, Dombrowski, Rourke & Hanrahan, P.C., Associate.
1992 to 1994 Law Offices of David F. Bennett, Associate.
1992 New Britain Superior Court, Temporary Assistant Clerk to Marshall K. Berger, Jr.
1991 Environmental Committee, Connecticut State Legislature, Intern.
1990 - 1991 Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company, Law Clerk.